Thursday, March 27, 2008

The house of looooove











Due to some health restricitions I was working from home most of last week and due to be coming quite attached to my nice little flat (that I am not even sharing with anyone) I took some pictures of my room, the living room, male genitalia that hangs in our living room and Winnie, who was chillin' in ma crib the other day. Not on pictures - swimming pool, gym, whirlpool. I don't know why I am such a bighead about those things since I rarely use any of it. Yeah, Im pretty happy with this place and over the course of last week I also became a regular at my super market, the woman behind the counter even told me about next week sandwich offers ("Oh wow! Pastrami? I'm so ecxcited!"). That is it really, the book I photographed is the one I read for book club. It is pretty weird. I also bought some great Gary Larson Far Side comics the other day. To quote the author, "And for those of you who hate the far side I have one thing to say: Your mother is a cow!"

----------------
Now playing: The Knife - Still Light
via FoxyTunes







No comments: