Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tahoe Pt 1

I was in Lake Tahoe last weekend and this weekend too but I aint got pictures from this weekend so you will have to put up with these. Last time I was there was a work-related offsite which was fun but I was too lazy to organise skiing equipment like trousers etc. so I drove all the way up and just hung out with Arlene, the undoubted high(-or low)light being the super-awesome snowtubing! Well, we did it with a bunch of little kids and it was basically just a 80 metre downward slide with a bend at the end and I did manage to fall off once at the end when I went head-first. Only downfall was getting up at like 4am and being up the night before til 1am. The Saturday after the ski trip I had breakfast with Ben and Elizabeth and had a fun time in Dolores Park with some friends of Elizabeth and had an early night for a change and on Sunday I went in the hottub with Winnie and Elizabeth (at my place, remember I have a hottub!) and then we had some food and watched my favourite film, "The Squid and The Whale". I have to say, watching it a fourth time actually reenforced my opinion of it as being the best film ever so if you haven't watched it watch it. Okay, I'll post some pics from this weekend from proper skiing in Tahoe when I was bothered enough to organise some skiing stuff etc. I can tell you already it was real cool but pretty exhausting which is why I am going to bed now. You will like the pictures cause, as you guessed, I look great in skiing clothes (especially in Winnie's hat)!






1 comment:

Squashmischa said...

Well, nice to get some new things on your blog, it certainly looks as if everyone was having a lot of fun.
Interesting about the film "the squid and the whale". I saw it once and founded good but I don't know about seeing it four times. What grabs you so about the film?